Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This, that, the other...

I'm due for a post. Thought I'd give you some highlights:
  • K and I rode with B and D to meet M, D, M, D, G & P at Petit Jean State Park in AR. Much food was eaten, tales told, and I received three copies of "Taboo" for my birthday.
  • Illinois upset #1 Ohio State in football last weekend. Our last home game is this weekend. K and B will forego their tickets so that D and D can go with D and I. Tailgating is a must.
  • Applied to take the P.E. exam. I've been studying for this exam for the last 6-8 months and will be studying up til the April '08 test date. This and four years of engineering experience are a requisite of licensure. Whee!
  • Planted three trees and named them: Bert, Herbert, and Inglebert. All three are looking healthy.

That's all I know.

LTA, Mike

No comments: