It's kinda been a little crazy the last 2 weeks or so. But I'll try and keep it brief.
Two weeks ago, I received the news that my best friend Maggie had passed away. She was diagnosed with lymphoma December 2006 and has been fighting it ever since. She had only called a week before to tell me that she had decided to fore go anymore treatments since there weren't any viable options left. While we all miss her greatly, we know that she is in a better place. She had an amazing faith in God in her short 24 years.
I was also asked to take a pre-employment exam for State Farm. I took and passed that almost 2 weeks ago. The HR department called this morning to ask me to come in for a second interview/office visit/lunch next week. So that will be on Monday, starting at 10am. After that I should hear whether or not I get an offer.
It's coming down to the wire for school this semester. This week before Thanksgiving break is always pretty crazy with papers and exams and whatnot. I've got a big accounting exam tomorrow, a group paper due Thursday, and a rough draft of a group paper due on Friday. After the break I have one more group paper due, and then 3 group presentations based on all these group papers. Sometimes I joke that I'm not really majoring in accounting, but in group work instead. Now you all can see why I say that. I think the only thing I've done individually all semester that counted towards my grade are exams and quizzes. :) And those were all open-note/open-book.
Speaking of that exam, I should probably go crack open the books so I at least have an idea of what is going to be on the exam.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment