So once a month at church, I volunteer to help out in one of the nursery rooms. Normally, I'm in with the 12-15 month old kids, but they moved me to a 2-year old room because they were lacking adults in that room. So, at one point, this little boy comes over to me and tries to put something really small into my hand. It was not a toy. I couldn't figure out what it was for a moment, as it was so small and kids that age don't quite have the finger dexterity to easily transfer this size of item. I thought it was something he had found on the floor, like a piece of cheerio, etc. But it wasn't that either.
It was a booger, which I'm assuming came straight out of his nose. :) I'm not kidding. Never an uneventful moment when you're talking about 2 year olds. :)
Just thought I would pass along this funny moment.
Kristina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe he'll become a miner when he grows up.
Post a Comment