Some random, current observations from the Sewell household:
- Mike can (and will) drink almost an entire 2 qt container of apple juice in one sitting. While eating lasagna, which I personally think is a disgusting combination.
- The sumac bushes (at least I think the garden shop said the sample I took in was a sumac) on the side of our house are OUT OF CONTROL!!! These things have been driving me nuts ever since last fall when I finally noticed how stinking big they were. Kirk lopped them off for me before spring arrived, way way short, but to NO avail. They are growing like weeds. I think they are weeds, despite what everyone else says to the contrary.
- The microwave, which is above the stove, we believe to be dead. It started making weird noises, giving off a burning plastic type of smell, and had no heating effect on the food. Bummer. Guess we'll have to reclaim one of the microwaves from someone (i.e. a sibling) we let borrow ours from college. Thank goodness Beth and Daniel already have one of their own and want to get rid of the borrowed one anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment