Thursday, August 30, 2007

Reporting in

I better throw in my two cents.
Married life is great. Kristina does everything I tell her to and I don't have to do anything. No, seriously, things are going great. We enjoy hearing home-buying updates from B&D but are thankful we had a home to start out in and didn't have to try and do that right now with everything else we have going on.
Kristina is busy with classes and I'm busy studying for the PE exam. We both keep busy with our small groups and... we stay busy with each other!
Kristina feeds me well and I clean up afterwards.
Both looking forward to a long weekend and getting to see family.

1 comment:

william said...

Hi Mike and Kristina

Glad you are both well and enjoying married life. Your activities sound VERY interesting - hope to see you before too long.

Love and best wishes (prayers) from William and Jadwiga