Thursday, October 25, 2007

State Farm Update

I heard from State Farm yesterday. They have invited me to take their pre-employment exam before they consider me any further. So that will be sometime in the next two weeks. A couple of people have assured me that it is no big deal at all. I was afraid it was going to be accounting specific and I was going to have to cram 4.5 years of school into 2 weeks of reviewing and studying. But it appears that it is a general type of exam for logical thinking and situational types of things. So I was glad to hear that and not have to panic. When I pass the exam, I don't know for sure what the next step will be. It will likely be a second interview here in Bloomington with higher up people than I interviewed with the first time. That is my guess at least.

No comments: